If you smell gas,Firstly, don’t panic!
Turn off the valve of the cylinder and if the cylinder is indoors, move it outside if possible.
Leave the area with the doors and windows wide open.
Please do not light flames or create sparks to test for a leak, this includes lighting a cigarette.
Don’t operate light switches or any electrical appliances.
Do not return inside your home until the gas has had time to dissipate. “Remember that LP Gas is heavier than air and can accumulate in low areas”
Don’t turn the gas back on until the installation has been checked by a qualified installer.
Make sure to ask your installer to show you his valid SAQCC card.