Before learning about the advantages of LP Gas, it is important that you understand what LP Gas is.
Liquefied petroleum gas or liquid petroleum gas (LPG or LP gas), also referred to as simply propane or butane, are flammable mixtures of hydrocarbon gases used as fuel in heating appliances, cooking equipment, and vehicles.
LP Gas is similar to natural gas, a popular energy source, but it is made of a different chemical compound. Though LP Gas and natural gas are both considered to be hydrocarbons, LP Gas is made of propane or butane, which gives it advantages over natural gas and even oil heat. In normal conditions, LP Gas is a gaseous material, but it is often stored under pressure that turns it into a liquid. This makes it very easy to transport, one of the many advantages of LP Gas over other energy sources.️
So what are the benefits of using LP Gas?
- Gives you an instant cooking flame.
- Is easy and instantaneous to light.
- Has a higher heating value, allowing you to heat your home at a lower price.
- Is easy to transport.
- Is easy to control. *The blue flame is visible and its size is easily controlled over a wide range so that the required rate of heating can be obtained*
- Is non-poisonous and safe to use.
- Burns cleanly and does not produce any soot, smoke or smell during combustion, therefore leaving your kitchen clean.
- Is pure, and very consistent in quality.
- Adds to your comfort because cooking is quick.
- Is available. *Your LP Gas distributor Elcon Gaz delivers a refill cylinder right to your door*
- Best of all, you can still cook your family a meal and have a nice hot bath when the power fails.